The Engineering Department provides technical support for municipal projects throughout Poquoson. State and Federal regulations require professional engineering oversight of our public roads and other infrastructure, and for the City's construction projects. We are here to provide that service. Engineering also manages the City's stormwater permit and Chesapeake Bay TMDL programs. Call us at 757-868-3025 or via email when you:
- Have a drainage issue that can't be solved by routine maintenance.
- Want to know more about the City's environmental programs, or steps you can take to improve water quality.
- Want to learn more about tidal flooding patterns within the City.
- Need to learn about construction standards.
- Have a question about the road system.
- Are looking for technical resources or information.
- Have any other questions related to environmental, transportation, or municipal engineering.